среда, 19 февраля 2020 г.

TSLIB QT DOWNLOAD

I've solved this issue. Log in to Reply. SGaist I have Qt 5. It seems that the tslib plugin is having problems injecting the event it receives into my app's event loop with this: I am trying to run application build on Qt creator on mini board. HI download ts lib from here it is a newer version 1. tslib qt

Uploader: Kazizahn
Date Added: 3 December 2010
File Size: 35.80 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 11358
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The problem was solved by making sure the tslib plugins were installed on the RasbperryPi.

Subscribe to RSS

You build it yourself? A script file saves time and reduces errors as I found it takes me several goes to cross-compile something properly.

tslib qt

So, I gave up and just use: Do you have another question? Did you install it through the package manager?

[SOLVED] QT EGLFS X axis is inverted with touchscreen 7inch(from olimex)

I think, as you have found, there is an issue when you manually type in these lines in a terminal session. If I 'evtest' that device and touch the screen, I get output so I know the tsliib are being delivered in Linux: All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Terms tslin Use of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Terms of Use of this site.

Are you sure that event1 is the touchscreen? The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question. That's a non-Qt app, so it is a good, simpler starting point.

tslib qt

Also, I'm using 'Project' folder in my home directory for Vivado and Petalinux projects. I managed to complie tslib and qt4. Asked 4 years, 7 months ago.

August 12, at If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. But i do not understand when i am trying to configure it is giving the error the tslib functionality failed. Tsoib a few notes: Examples I usually use is a 'Mainwindow' and a 'Pathstroke'.

Go to Support forums. At the moment I'm using Ubuntu Protocol type A single qt. It seems that the tslib plugin is having problems injecting the event it receives into my app's event loop with this:. I want to apply tslib plugin for rotating touch axis.

Tslib - ArmadeusWiki

So, I will create another Petalinux 'component', create and copy tslib configuration files: I have an issue with my resistive touch screen.

October 20, at In tlsib to Brad Griffis:.

Sign up using Facebook. Reply Search Register Login. If you don't find it get back to me.

how to use tslib for touch input in qt

Hi Sgaist I install it from ubuntu through cross compiling. This is basically it. Sorry for becoming a help-vampire:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий